For organizations that:
- want to excel;
- notice that something is in the way of the team;
- want more than they do now;
- want to mean something for the world;
- want to feel again the ‘young puppy spirit’ from the beginning;
- have plans to merge or collaborate;
- are bogged down in discussions and became blocked.
For organizations where:
- the parts seem separate islands that want or need to work together more;
- there is a need c.q. a desire to build understanding and mutual support;
- people want to see the links between skills, actions, mission and successes;
- confidence must be restored.
- partners or stakeholders who are in need for consensus and support;
- creative and innovative organizations;
- new initiatives, which should be converted into real action;
- new organizations or companies;
- new teams to be set up.
Do you recognize any of this within your team or organization? Please feel free to contact me for a non-committal conversation.